VHA Volunteering Information
BECAUSE WE CAN’T DO A GOOD JOB WITHOUT YOU!
Contact Peter Russell at email@example.com for:
- Area Assistant Vice President – An officer of the Executive Committee, works with the Area Vice President and recruits/trains new members for The VHA. Asst VP’S needed in the following areas:
- Asst VP of the North region (466 and north, Lady Lake, Marion County and Sumter County are represented)
- Asst VP of the Central (466 to 44)
- Neighborhood Representative of your Villa or Village – An officer who reports to the Area Vice President.
- Assistant Secretary – Shares responsibilities with the Secretary
- Fundraising Coordinator – With experience in the area of fundraising. Need ideas.
- Membership Coordinators – Attend VHA meetings and functions to verify membership status and accept new applications. Need 4 individuals who can cover all areas. Training on computer offered.
- Website Advertising Coordinator – Selling ads, layout of ads on Website and promotions supporting ads
Be a part of the solution!
If you would like to volunteer, simply fill out and submit this form. Be sure to let us know of any particular skills you possess. Every effort will be made to loop you into activities that will best match your skill-sets. We can’t guarantee you will be selected to perform those particular services, but it’s great to know what talents we have at our disposal. Thank you in advance for your valuable time and your commitment to “Keeping the Dream Alive.”