VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE VHA:
BECAUSE WE CAN’T DO A GOOD JOB WITHOUT YOU!
Contact Peter Russell at firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Vice President for the Central Area (466A to 466) – An office of the Executive Committee, reports to The VHA President, responsible for programs in the area.
Area Assistant Vice President – An officer of the Executive Committee, works with the Area Vice President and recruits/trains new members for The VHA. Ass’t VP’S needed in the following areas:
- Asst VP of the Far South (South of 44)
- Asst VP of the South (466A to 44)
- Asst VP of the North region (466 and north, Lady Lake, Miona County and Sumter County are represented).
Contact Phil Walker at email@example.com for:
- Neighborhood Representative of your Villa or Village. An officer who reports to the Area Vice President.
- Assistant Secretary – Shares responsibilities with the Secretary
- Fundraising Coordinator – With experience in the area of fundraising. Need ideas.
- Membership Coordinators – Attend VHA meetings and functions to verify membership status and accept new applications. Need 4 individuals who can cover all areas. Training on computer offered.
- Website Advertising Coordinator – Selling ads, layout of ads on Website and promotions supporting ads