The Villages Voice - May 2018NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- VHA Town Hall Meeting @ Laurel Manor
- A Message From VHA President Fred Briggs
- VHA New Members
- VHA AREA AND REGION NEWS
- SENIORS Vs. CRIME 2017 FTC STATISTICS FPR FRAUDS AND SCAMS
- Bike Friendly Community Corner Cycling keeps your immune system young!
- The Villages Way – Our Precious Resource - Water
- NOTES FROM THE CHIEF
- A GLIMPSE BEHIND THE SCENES AT TVRH’S GIFT GALLERY
- THAT WHICH WE CALL A ROSE BY ANY OTHER NAME WOULD SMELL AS SWEET
- AARP “SMART DRIVER” COURSE SCHEDULE