The Villages Voice - October 2017NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- VHA MEMBERS HEAR INFORMATIVE PROGRAM ON THE VILLAGES REGIONAL HOSPITAL
- A MESSAGE FROM VHA PRESIDENT FRED BRIGGS
- Seniors Vs. Crime – The Exorbitant Cost of Hidden Fees
- VHA AREA AND REGION NEWS
- NOTES FROM THE CHIEF
- Fertilizer Facts – Part 3 – Organics and Composting
- The Villages Way
- Florida Sheriffs Youth Ranches – Summer camp - Respecting Law Enforcement
- Third Annual Hearts for Our Hospital Bicycle Challenge /Big Bike Weekend is Coming - SOON!
- COME MEET YOUR VHA SOUTH REPRESENTATIVES AT NEW RESIDENT NIGHT
- VHA SOUTH REPEATING OUR SOLD OUT “DEED COMPLIANCE OVERVIEW"
- Preparing to “Live to be 100 – Choosing Your Own Path”
- NEW VHA MEMBERS