The Villages Voice - June 2017NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- LIGHTNING SAFETY
- A MESSAGE FROM VHA PRESIDENT FRED BRIGGS
- AVOID UTILITY SCAMS
- VHA Area and Regional News
- THE LADY LAKE POLICE DEPARTMENT IS READY FOR HURRICANE SEASON. ARE YOU?
- VA Math 101 – Understanding How A Combined Disability Rating is Calculated
- Creating Monarch Waystations
- AMENITY AUTHORITY COMMITTEE MEETING SUMMARY
- FLORIDA SHERIFFS YOUTH RANCHES Making a positive impact
- Bike Friendly Community Corner
- WELCOME WEDNESDAY SUMMARY
- VHA NEW MEMBERS
- AMAC Foundation Workshop
- HOSPITAL AUXILIARY FOUNDATION EDUCATING PEOPLE
- The Villages Way