The Villages Voice - May 2017NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- April 2017 Town Hall Meeting
- VERSATILE NEW VEHICLE FOR SUMTER COUNTY SHERIFFS DEPT.
- A Message from VHA President Fred Briggs
- Seniors Vs. Crime Seniors Vs. Crime
- VHA AREA AND REGION NEWS
- NOTES FROM THE CHIEF MOVE OVER AND MAKE WAY FOR EMERGENCY VEHICLES
- Attracting Birds & Butterflies to Your Landscape
- Bike Friendly Community Corner
- NEW VHA MEMBERS
- AMAC Foundation – Workshop Announcements
- VETERANS CORNER Pre-Need Burial Eligibility Determination
- The Villages Way
- Professional Driving With Richard
- Sheriffs Youth Ranch – When Ranchers play, they learn: Youth Soccer
- HOSPITAL AUXILIARY WORKS TO IMPROVE PATIENT’S EXPERIENCE