The Villages Voice - April 2017NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- HOSPITAL AUXILIARY VOLUNTEERS PROVIDE VALUABLE SERVICES
- A MESSAGE FROM VHA PRESIDENT FRED BRIGGS
- SO NOW YOU NEED A CONTRACT!
- VHA Area and Region News
- NOTES FROM THE CHIEF - CRIMELINE
- April Showers Bring May Flowers . . .
- DON’T BE SCAMMED
- Sheriffs Youth Ranch – Teaching Responsibility on the Open Road
- The Villages Way
- VHA NEW MEMBERS
- The VHA New Residents Night
- NOTES FROM WELCOME WEDNESDAYS
- HANDY CONTACT INFORMATION
- Bike Friendly Community Corner
- Professional Driving With Richard
- VCDD District Manager Janet Y. Tutt speaks to The Villages residents