The Villages Voice - February 2017NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- Feb 2017 Town Hall Meeting
- A MESSAGE FROM THE VHA PRESIDENT FRED BRIGGS
- Change of Address Fraud
- TALKING WITH SUMTER COUNTY COMMISSION CHAIRMAN DOUG GILPIN
- NOTES FROM THE CHIEF - CYBERSECURITY
- GOLF CART SAFETY
- February in the Garden
- THE VILLAGES WAY – HOEDOWN
- THE VILLAGES WAY Valentines for Veterans (National Salute to Veteran Patients) February 13 – 17, 2017
- SHERIFFS YOUTH RANCH – A life-changing mission
- WHAT GOES IN COWBOY STEW?
- Veterans Corner – Radiation Exposure during Military Service
- Bike Friendly Community Corner
- VHA NEW MEMBERS
- CDD & AAC Meetings Recap
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVING WITH RICHARD