The Villages Voice - November 2016NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- VHA Q & A with Janet Tutt on the Purchase of Amenities and Recreation Facilities So 466
- A MESSAGE FROM VHA PRESIDENT FRED BRIGGS
- SENIORS Vs. CRIME CHECK OVERPAYMENT SCAMS
- SUMTER COUNTY VOTE NOTES
- Protect Your Pets from Poisonous Plants
- INFORMATIVE VHA NORTH MEETING Community Standards
- AMAC Foundation Plans November 14 Seminar on Resources for Seniors
- A Second Chance
- Recap of the October Amenity Authority Committee Meeting
- Nov 2016 Town Hall Meeting
- VHA NEW MEMBERS
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVING WITH RICHARD
- THE VILLAGES WAY
- Bike Friendly Community Corner
- What is a NEXUS Letter and Why is it Important?
- VHA Area and Regional News