The Villages Voice - October 2016NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- A MESSAGE FROM VHA PRESIDENT FRED BRIGGS
- VHA - CELEBRATING 25 YEARS
- Report Internet Crime To The FBI
- SUMTER COUNTY VOTE NOTES
- ‘Tis the Season for Planting!
- Upcoming CDD Election Candidates
- Amenity Authority Committee Meeting Recap
- Sheriffs Youth Ranch Setting Goals for Success
- MOYER RECREATION CENTER GRAND OPENING
- VHA New Residents Evening
- VHA New Members October 2016
- VHA AREA AND REGION NEWS
- Professional Driving With Richard
- Veterans Corner Fully Developed Claims
- NOTES FROM THE CHIEF -- Witch-ing you a spook-tacular Halloween
- BIKE FRIENDLY COMMUNITY CORNER
- Community Standards, The Can Do’s and Can’t Do’s in The Villages