The Villages Voice - May 2016NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- A MESSAGE FROM VHA PRESIDENT FRED BRIGGS
- PENDING APPLICATION FOR WATER USE PERMIT
- AAC Budget Workshop of April 13, 2016
- Seniors Vs. Crime - IRS ID Verification Letter Scam?
- SUMTER COUNTY VOTE NOTES
- AREA AND REGION NEWS
- Establish Monarch Waystations
- NOTES FROM THE CHIEF
- The Villages Way
- AMAC Foundation Announces Volunteer Opportunities
- TVRH Auxiliary Foundation helps purchase SMART pumps
- May 2016 Town Hall Meeting
- More on the VHA Partnership with The Villages Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation
- Bike Friendly Community Corner
- Professional Driving With Richard
- Lady Lake Tree Trimming Rules
- NEED A PROGRAM FOR YOUR CLUB OR NEIGHBORHOOD MEETING?
- HELPING HANDS
- NEW VHA MEMBERS