The Villages Voice - October 2015NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- A MESSAGE FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE VHA
- CAN VHA MEMBERS STILL ROCK AND ROLL?
- Long-Term Care Insurance Scams
- SUMTER COUNTY VOTE NOTES
- AREA AND REGION NEWS
- The Second Spring – October in Florida!
- A SAFE HALLOWEEN IS A HAPPY HALLOWEEN
- Pay it Forward
- VA EXPANDS REVIEW OF CHEMICAL EXPOSURE IN DRINKING WATER AT MARINE CORPS CAMP LEJEUNE
- FSYR Youth Camp Celebrates 32 Years
- NEHEMIAH WOLFE’S RETIREMENT “ROAST
- Need To Make Medicare/Health Care Changes?
- The Villages Regional Hospital Auxiliary Foundation
- BIKE FRIENDLY COMMUNITY CORNER
- NEW VHA MEMBERS
- Professional Driving with Richard
- RUMOR CONTROL
- The VHA Golf Cart Safety Clinic