The Villages Voice - June 2014NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- VHA Community Foundation
- Mark Morse's Annual "State of the Villages"
- A Message from the President
- Club Connections
- Veterans Corner
- VHA Regional News
- Sumter County Vote Notes
- Villages Health on Obesity
- Notes from the Chief - What to do at a Four-Way Stop Sign
- Hurricanes and Hot Summer Days
- SALES TAX HOLIDAY FOR HURRICANE SUPPLIES
- VHA New Members for June 2014
- VHA Holds Saftey Events at Freedom Pointe
- Hurricane Survival Kit
- PROPER DISPOSAL FOR OUTDATED PHONE BOOKS
- PROFESSIONAL DRIVING WITH RICHARD
- Seniors VS Crime - The Trials and Tribulations of Paying in Advance