The Villages Voice - October 2019NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
- VHA Welcomes State Rep Brett Hage and Approves It's Reorganization Plan
- Welcome Back Snowbirds
- VHA - President's Message from Fred Briggs
- VHA Upcoming Events - October 2019
- Resident Academy - November 13, 2019
- VHA New Resident Night - October 8, 2019
- A Balancing Act: Top Services at an Affordable Cost
- New VHA Members - October 2019
- Area and Region News
- Community Foundation News and Events
- VHA Community Foundation Hurricane Relief
- The Villages Way: In the Presence of Greatness
- The Villages Regional Hospital - Auxiliary Foundation "Get Ready to Roll"
- The Ayes Have It!!
- Roundabouts Demystified
- District Government Meetings - October 2019
- AARP Driver Safety
- AMAC Foundation - Aging at Home Expo/January 29, 2020
- Seniors -v- Crime: Medicare DNA Testing Scams
- Bike Friendly Community Center - Roundabout Continue to Plague FL Cyclists
- Florida Master Gardener; Feed Wildlife the Right Way: In Your Landscape
- VHA Community Foundation BINGO - October 29, 2019
- Golf Cart Safety Clinic, October 16, 2019