The Villages Voice - February 2020NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
Pool Usage Reminders
POOL USAGE REMINDERS:FOR OUR SNOWBIRD GUESTS AND RESIDENTS: The following summary of basic guidelines and information was taken from the District Government website’s Recreation Department section. Please refer to www.districtgov.org for more details and whenever you have a question concerning The Villages guidelines, departments, administration, government, and services in general. Basic Rules for All Pools:
- Please shower before entering the pools.
- No food or drink is allowed.
- No smoking in pool area.
- Appropriate swim attire only.
Neighborhood (Adult) Pools:
- Swimming is at your own risk.
- All pools are heated if needed to 81-84°.
- All pools close at dusk; ½ hour before sunset.
- A courtesy phone is available at each pool. Call 911 in case of an emergency.
- For residents and guests 30 and older.
- Noodles, unbreakable masks, and goggle are only items allowed in the pool
- Pools are for socializing and leisure activities. Please find a regularly scheduled exercise group at a sports pool for more purposeful swimming.
- It is requested that children 36 months of age and younger wear protective swim products
- No running, horseplay, or throwing of any objects in the pool/pool area.
- Noodles, unbreakable masks, goggles, and small plastic buckets are the only items allowed in the pool.
- Please encourage small guests to take bathroom breaks.
- Approved life vests are permitted. Infant and toddler flotation devices are allowed with adult supervision.