The Villages Voice - January 2020NOTE: Adobe PDF Reader is required in order to view the complete Village Voice. If you do not have Adobe PDF reader installed, please download it at www.adobe.com. This is a free download.
Click on the image to the left to view this issue.
VHA New Resident Night - January 14, 2020
ALL VILLAGES RESIDENTS ARE WELCOME TO:
New Resident Night
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Colony Cottage Recreation Center
510 Colony Blvd., (corner Morse Blvd. & Rt. 466A)
Doors Open at 6:30 p.m.
Meeting starts at 7:00 p.m.Being new to The Villages you may have questions. We have the answers! Please join us for an evening filled with valuable information from a variety of sources to help you become familiar with the ins and outs of this unique community. Below is a list of some of the presenters and exhibitors who will give both new and established residents insights into important community resources and services, how our government functions, plus some opportunities to volunteer and get involved.
The evening is hosted and sponsored by The Villages Homeowners Advocates. The VHA is the largest homeowner’s lifestyle group in The Villages. It is an all-volunteer organization that advocates on behalf of residents to KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE! Visit our website for more information: www.thevha.net VHA New Resident Nights are held the 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 7:00 p.m.
- Honorable Paul Militello, Sumter County Judge
- Sumter County Sheriff’s Office& other local law enforcement
- Sumter County Property Appraiser
- Sumter County Tax Collector
- Sumter County Clerk
- District Government
- Serving Health Ins. Needs of Elders (SHINE)
- Veteran Services
- Community Improvement Council
- Florida Sheriffs Youth Ranches
- The Villages Regional Hospital Auxiliary
- Seniors vs. Crime
- Sumter Landing Bicycle Club
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Sumter County Master Gardeners
- Friends of the Library
- The Enrichment Academy
- February 11 @ Colony Cottage Recreation Center
- March 10 @ La Hacienda Recreation Center