Candidate for District 10 Supervisor, Seat 5
- Degree in Business Administration, Double Major Marketing/Economics
- 40 years business experience in financial services with Fortune 500 corporations
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Served as President of Woodfield Homeowners Association for 4 years
- Chairman of Architecture and Landscaping Committee for 6 years
- Managed capital improvements including clubhouse expansion and pool
- Experienced in planning and executing balanced budgets.
- Member of Village Homeowners Advocates and the Property Owners Association
As a Supervisor of District 10, I will work to provide leadership and experience in ensuring our residents with a properly maintained district and fiscally managing our budget. Ensuring properly values, monitoring district funds being spent by district-wide committees, and listening and addressing the needs of our District 10 residents will be my top priorities.