DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION OFFICES CONTINUE TO BE CLOSED FOR WALK-INS.
Offices will continue to be open on an appointment-only basis until further notice. Appointments can be made by emailing or contacting the appropriate District Department.
- Administration- 352-751-3939 or CustomerService@districtgov.org
- Bonds- 352-751-3900 or Bonds@districtgov.org
- Community Standards- 352-751-3912 or DeedCompliance@districtgov.org
- Customer Service- 352-753-4508 or CustomerService@districtgov.org
- Human Resources- 352-674-1905 or HumanResources@districtgov.org
- Recreation- 352-674-1800 or RecreationDepartment@districtgov.org
- Risk Management– 352-674-1828 or RiskManagement@districtgov.org
- Utilities- 352-750-0000 or Utilities@districtgov.org
If you do not know which department to contact, please call the District Customer Service Center at 352-753-4508.
Lost and Found: Depending on where items are found, inexpensive items will be held for one month at La Hacienda, Laurel Manor, Eisenhower and Everglades Regional Recreation Complexes. Valuables will be turned over to the Lady Lake Police Department, Sumter County Sheriff’s Office or Marion County Sheriff’s Office within 72 hours. At the end of each month, unclaimed items will be donated to local charities. The Recreation and Parks Department is not responsible for lost items. For more details, visit www.districtgov.org .
DISTRICT WEEKLY BULLETIN: Do you want to stay up to date on what is happening in the various departments within the District? On the Home Page on the lefthand side is a menu with District Weekly Bulletin as an option. Current, valuable, and pertinent information is available weekly, including closures for maintenance, frequently asked questions and answers, committee vacancies and applications, and much more.