2019 VHA ELECTRONIC RECYCLING EVENT
MARCH 2, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
NEW LOCATION: THE VILLAGES CHARTER MIDDLE SCHOOL
VILLAGE CAMPUS DRIVE OFF E. COUNTY RD. 466
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE ACCEPTABLE FOR RECYCLING:
- Video Game Systems
- Cameras: Photo/Video Equipment
- Networking Equipment: Routers, Servers, Modems
- Digital TV Boxes (TIVO, DIRECT TV, etc.)
- Stereo System Components
- Radios, Tape Players
- LCD/Plasma TVs
- Audio Players
- Musical Audio Equipment (guitar amplifiers, etc.)
- VCR’s, DVD & Blu-Ray Players
- All types of Wires, Cables, Cords, Connectors & Adapters
- Small household appliances
- Commercial copiers
- Exercise Equipment
- Computers & Computer Components (mice, speakers, external drives, etc.)
- Batteries, Uninterrupted Power Supplies (personal & network) NO ALKALINE BATTERIES
- Main Frames, Servers, Docking Stations, Network Hubs
- Chargers for Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras, etc.)
- Printers, Fax Machines, Scanners and Copiers
- Toner/Ink Cartridges (contained within equipment or unit)
- Telephones, Cell Phones & Desk Phones (and telecom equipment)
- MP3 Players, Ipods, etc.
- PA Systems, Loud Speakers, etc.
- Electronic Circuit Boards and Components
NO HAZARDOUS MATERIALS SUCH AS: HID or fluorescent light bulbs, liquids of any kind, fuel containing devices, pressurized tanks, radioactive materials, CRT TV’s or Monitors, floppy discs or CD’s, no alkaline batteries
SIGNS WILL BE POSTED TO DIRECT TRAFFIC TO THE RECYCLING EVENT AND VOLUNTEERS WILL UNLOAD ITEMS DIRECTLY FROM YOUR CAR FOR YOU.
This is the 5th year for this VHA- sponsored event. Last year we took in over 44,000 lbs. of recyclable electronics-related material.
Disposal/Recycling Services are provided by MPact Services, LLC. For more information regarding this event and/or acceptable items, please contact: Matt McCarty @ 813-601-6221, email@example.com or visit our website @ www.mpactservicesusa.com.